06 June 2015

Dos Senoritas Mexican restaurant

For our anniversary this year, we bought a voucher on Living Social, for Mexican crusine. This is the first time trying real Mexican dishes, apart from the usual attempts of home made nachos and burritos. 
Check out their website at http://dossenoritas.com.au

We wanted to eat there last month, but my cold means I had to delay and reschedule the date night with Eric. The voucher comes with three course Mexican meals. As I read the reviews on the internet, their servings were HUGE! So we only have the starters to share. This is steak quesadilla. The steak was nicely marinated and cooked to perfection. 


The cheese in there was melted and goes very well together with the sour cream, guacamole and salsa. 


It's so yummy, that I'm looking forward to the mains.


I ordered tacos combo meals, which comes with rice and beans.
I choose beef mince in my tacos, and it's not as yummy as the steak we had for the staters. Will choose the steak next time. 
The portion was huge, that I had difficulty finishing it.


Eric choose the  Supercheesygooeychimichanga burrito. It's filled with slow cooked pork, hand pulled, and mixed with cheese, sauce and wrapped in a burrito and Deep Fried! It also comes with extras cheese, rice and beans. 
We were stuffed to the brim!
So full that I think I needed to be rolled out like a ball.


As we were so full from the starters and mains, we decided to tell them that we can just have one serving of the churros dessert. I ended up only taking one bite from it. =( 

Must make a mental note not to overstuff myself next time. Always leave space for desserts. 

Overall, this place is a thumbs up!  Will come again.

Kcan


No comments: