18 May 2017

Baby Shower Invitation

Beth (our church leader's wife), has kindly sent out the baby shower invitation to our guest!!

THANK YOU!!

It's now making having the baby seems so real and I'm feeling excited! ^_^

So apparently, baby shower is usually only given to the first baby that's going to be born to the couple. I'm feeling loved! And I hope you are too baby J!

So many of my students touched my belly today at the class today. I must be showing a lot more now with this big size tummy. haha.

Eric and I had a hard time deciding how many people to invite. But in the end, we invited almost our whole church service people. We were so blessed to be welcomed and added into the church family. And we all shared so many laughter, joy, and even sadness together. So we do want them to be there welcoming our baby to the world. The location of the baby shower is going to be Beth's house, so lets see if everyone is going to come or not. If yes, we may need to find a bigger venue. haha.

Now, Eric and I will have to set up a gift list, which I think it won't be too much items. We are so blessed to be given so many hand me downs from our church families. Even my dear patient Nikki, has also given me bags of baby clothes, toys and even high chair for baby J. That saves us lots of money in getting baby clothes and the essential items. Thank you!! We are more than happy to get more pass me downs items. So do pass it our way!

Our baby shower will be held on 15 July. ^_^

kcan

No comments: